WISH Fund: Business-to-Business Support Grants
The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce has created a new program called the WISH Fund. The WISH Fund (When Inconvenient Stuff Happens) is a fund dedicated to help small businesses during a time of unexpected difficulty. A Business-to-Business support grant will be awarded to qualified applicants in Kittitas County through the WISH Fund. The businesses or organizations that have experienced loss of funds due to a crisis or disaster may be awarded the Business-to-Business grant to better position themselves for long-term success after this interruption subsides.
Approved applications will enable a business or organization to receive support from the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce's partnership with the WSU/SBDC agent who can assist with strengthening different aspects of their operations.
The Business-to-Business grants will be paid directly to the service provider by the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce WISH Fund. The recipients of the grant will be asked to fill out a questionnaire after their services are complete and directed to additional business resources.
- Applications are accepted through the end of 2020 and subject to the availability of funds.
- Business must be located within Kittitas County.
- Businesses need not be a member of the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed for eligibility and then matched with a service provider through the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce WSU/SBDC Agent.
- Grants will be awarded and paid directly to the service provider by the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce WISH Fund.
- Recipients and service providers will communicate directly to establish a plan for service.
- Businesses can apply for support in the following categories; including but not limited to:
- Computer & IT Support
- Marketing & Advertising
- Graphic Design & Signage
- Web Design & eCommerce
- Professional Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Financial Planning
- Media Services
- Legal Services
- Business Analytics
**Catagories are not subject to just these options. Applications will be approved on a case by case basis by the nature of need and funds available.
Program funding is made possible by the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce, individuals and businesses in our community who have made generous donations to the WISH Fund. The WISH Fund is a 501(C)3 providing Small Business Enterprise Funding, Support the Chamber’s Business Development Center, and Scholarship Funding for Professional Development Training Fees. Your donations ensure these programs keep our community strong.