Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce
The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.
Empowering local businesses, enriching community: the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce supports the growth of businesses with purpose in Kittitas County, fostering an environment of collaboration, innovation, and sustainable success. Through advocacy, resources, and meaningful connections, we aspire to cultivate a vibrant business community that positively impacts both economic vitality and the well-being of our residents.
- Maintain accountability by measuring ourselves against high standards of integrity and fiscal responsibility.
- Built for durability by creating something worth creating. We do this by our member’s success, building and planning for sustainability. We’re grounded by feedback and driven by ambition.
- Develop our staff by providing an environment that fosters both personal development and professional growth.
- Operate with transparency by effectively communicating to both internal and external audiences with unwavering candor, honesty and respect.
- Deliver outstanding results by establishing a culture of exceptional execution and rewarding those who create great outcomes.
- Representation: We act as a voice for local businesses, advocate for their interests and needs at various levels of government and within the community.
- Networking: We provide opportunities for businesses to connect, collaborate, and build relationships with other local businesses, fostering a supportive and thriving business community.
- Promotion: We actively promote member businesses, helping them increase their visibility, attract customers, and generate growth through various marketing channels and initiatives.
- Support: We offer a range of support services to businesses, such as providing resources, educational programs, and workshops to help them succeed, overcome challenges, and stay informed about industry trends and best practices.
- Economic Development: We play a vital role in driving economic development in their communities by attracting new businesses, facilitating investment, and fostering an environment that encourages business growth and job creation.
The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce has been a part of the community for 116 years, providing small business and nonprofit organizations with resources they may need in order to be successful.