Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce
The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.
A membership organization that connects, grows and promotes our businesses.
To be there trusted community resource. Being the trusted resource means providing relevant business support, encouraging innovative entrepreneurs, and welcome opportunity throughout Kittitas County.
The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce has been a part of the community for 114 years, providing small business and nonprofit organizations with resources they may need in order to be successful.
- Maintain accountability by measuring ourselves against high standards of integrity and fiscal responsibility.
- Built for durability by creating something worth creating. We do this by our member’s success, building and planning for sustainability. We’re grounded by feedback and driven by ambition.
- Develop our people by providing an environment that fosters both personal development and professional growth.
- Operate with transparency by effectively communicating to both internal and external audiences with unwavering candor, honesty and respect.
- Deliver outstanding results by establishing a culture of exceptional execution and rewarding those who create great outcomes.
The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer and service provider dedicated to the advocacy of small businesses and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religions (creed), gender, gender expressions, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.