Registration Opens for the 2024 Enterprise Challenge
ELLENSBURG, WA – January 12, 2024 –The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce have opened registration for the 2024 Enterprise Challenge.
The Enterprise Challenge is an annual business plan competition for new and emerging companies within Kittitas County. We believe it is a great way for the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce to celebrate small business and support promising ventures in Central Washington. More than 250 entrepreneurs have competed in the contest since its inception and many of them have gone on to start their businesses in our community.
- The 2024 competition runs from February 6, 2024 through April 18, 2024
- Registration closes at 5:00 pm February 2, 2024
- Cost to participate is $200
- The estimated value of this competition is $2,500 in professional services
Benefits to business owners:
- Instruction on business planning, marketing, financing, technology, and related topics
- Individual help session with experts in finance, marketing and other business topics
- Feedback on plans submitted by judges who have practical business experience
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other great entrepreneurs
- Significant publicity for your business through local media and other channels
For more information about the 2024 Enterprise Challenge, schedule and scoring criteria, please go to www.kittitascountychamber.com/enterprisechallenge.
About the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce: The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.