2023 Enterprise Challenge Winners Announced
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce
· Darby Grimes, Director of Chamber Outreach & Economic Advancement
· firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-925-2002
Yakima County Development Association
· Carmela Solorzano, Communications and Events Manager
· email@example.com, 509-575-1140
2023 ENTERPRISE CHALLENGE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
ELLENSBURG, WA – May 9, 2023 - The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce and the Yakima County Development Association are excited to officially announce the winners of the 2023 Enterprise Challenge.
In the final round of the competition, contestants gave a final presentation on their business plan to local community leaders at the Business Development Center in Cle Elum. Their business plans were judged and scored to determine the top three businesses.
Enterprise Challenge winners include...
● First Place, winning $10,000: Closet Maestro (Kittitas County) – Upgrade your home with Closet Maestro's innovative storage solutions! From closets to garage cabinets and wall beds, we'll get you organized.
● Second Place, winning $5,000: The RT Advantage (Kittitas County) – We are not nurses. We are RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS. We love your lungs. We provide humorous merch & CEU training for the pandemic heroes.
● Third Place, winning $2,500: NEST + FLOW Handmade Goods (Yakima County) – Small batch, handmade, non-toxic candles to invite peace, relaxation, and style into your home.
Winners also receive one-year full subscriptions to LivePlan, a one-year membership to the Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce, and a one-year membership to the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce. For more information about the 2023 Enterprise Challenge, please go to kittitascountychamber.com/enterprisechallenge/.
About the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce: The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.
About Yakima County Development Association: Yakima County Development Association is a private non-profit economic development organization committed to enhancing the income, quality of life, and employment stability of Yakima County residents. Since 1985, the Yakima County Development Association has served over 100 businesses annually, created 5,750 new jobs at over 150 businesses, and facilitated more than $490 million in investments in Yakima County businesses.