Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce 115th Annual Awards Gala
ELLENSBURG, WA – February 13, 2023 - In its 115th year, the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Gala will be held on March 16, 2023 at 6:00 p.m, in the SURC Ballroom at Central Washington University. The ticket price of the event will be $65 which includes dinner, award ceremony, speeches and more.
After over 1,800 votes, attendees will also celebrate the Annual Business Award winners. This year’s nominees were:
● Best New Business: Jam Shop, Julep Southern Kitchen & Bar, Kittitas Cafe and Gemini Fish Market
● Best Small Business: Claim Clothing, Basecamp Outfitters, Ellensburg Pet Center and All Out Entertainment
● Best Customer Service: Kittitas Cafe, Jerrol’s, Dru Bru Taproom & Brewing and 1883 Coffee Co.
● Best Outdoor Recreation/Activity: The Patch, Top Fly Guide Service, Lazy F Camp and Rill Adventures
● Restaurant of the Year: Julep Southern Kitchen & Bar, Basecamp Books & Bites, Stella’s and The Red Pickle
● Non-Profit of the Year: Hearts & Hands of Kittitas County, Upper Kittitas County Rotary Club, Habitat for Humanity and Roslyn Ronald Cle Elum Heritage Club
● Legacy Business of the Year: Anderson Hay, Twin Pines Drive-In, Winegar’s Coffee & Creamery and Jerrol’s
● Community Impact Award: FISH Food Bank, Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust, Habitat for Humanity and Lael Insurance & Financial Services
● Business of the Year: Wheeline Cider, Belsaas & Smith Construction, Gemini Fish Market and Iron Horse Brewery
Tickets for the Annual Awards Gala can be purchased on February 16, 2023 at the Ellensburg Visitor Center, located at 609 N Main Street in Ellensburg or on our website kittitascountychamber.com/gala. For more information, please contact the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce, Director of Chamber
Outreach and Economic Advancement, Darby Grimes at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (509) 925-2002.
About the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce: The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.