Registration Opens for the 2023 Enterprise Challenge
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce
- Darby Grimes, Director of Chamber Outreach & Economic Advancement
- email@example.com, 509-925-2002
Yakima County Development Association
- Carmela Solorzano, Communications and Events Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-575-1140
REGISTRATION OPENS FOR THE 2023 ENTERPRISE CHALLENGE
ELLENSBURG, WA – October 5, 2022 –The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce and the Yakima County Development Association have opened registration for the 2023 Enterprise Challenge.
The Enterprise Challenge is an annual business plan competition for new and emerging companies in Yakima and Kittitas Counties. This is a great way for the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce and the Yakima County Development Association to celebrate small business and support promising ventures in Central Washington. More than 250 entrepreneurs have competed in the contest since its inception and many of them have gone on to have successful businesses in our communities
- The 2023 competition runs from January 5, 2023 through March 13, 2023
- Registration closes at 5:00 pm January 3, 2023
- Cost to participate is $200
- The estimated value of this competition is $2,500 in professional services
Benefits to business owners:
- Instruction on business planning, marketing, financing, technology, and related topic
- Individual help session with experts in finance, marketing , law, and other business topics
- Feedback on plans submitted by judges who have practical business experience
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other great entrepreneurs
- Significant publicity for you business through local media and other channels
For more information about the 2023 Enterprise Challenge, schedule and scoring criteria, please go to www.kittitascountychamber.com/enterprisechallenge.
About the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce: The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.
About Yakima County Development Association: Yakima County Development Association is a private non-profit economic development organization committed to enhancing the income, quality of life, and employment stability of Yakima County residents. Since 1985, the Yakima County Development Association has served over 100 businesses annually, created 5,750 new jobs at over 150 businesses, and facilitated more than $490 million in investments in Yakima County businesses.