The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce 112th Annual Awards Gala
ELLENSBURG, WA – February 26, 2020 - In its 112th year, the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Gala will be on March 12, 2020 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Ellensburg Main Street’s newest addition, Hotel Windrow. The ticket price of $55 includes a delicious dinner from Hotel Windrow’s restaurant Basalt, an auction and live music from Kittitas County’s very own Spiced Rye.
The Annual Awards Gala auction will feature a variety of items from the county. All proceeds from this event will go to Valley Musical Theatre to help them continue making their productions a success. Valley Musical Theatre offers many productions for the whole family to enjoy. For a list of their upcoming events, check out their website’s event calendar.
After nearly 1,000 votes, attendees will also celebrate the Annual Business Award winners. This year’s nominees were:
- Heritage Distilling Co., Hotel Roslyn, The Mule, and Restorations in the Burg for Best New Business
- Claim Clothing, McIntosh Ranch, NW Roots Construction, and Daily Bread & Mercantile for Best Small Business
- Ellensburg Rodeo, Old Mill Country Store LLC, Shoemaker Manufacturing, and Winegar’s for Legacy Business of the Year
- Basecamp Books & Bites, Heritage Distilling Co., Shoemaker Manufacturing, and Home Video Studio for Business of the Year
- The Pearl Bar & Grill, Palace Cafe, Ellensburg Pasta Company, and The Pub at Iron Horse Brewery for Restaurant of the Year
- Court Advocates for Children of Kittitas County, FISH Community Foodbank, HopeSource of Kittitas County, and Hospice Friends as Non-Profit of the Year
- Claim Clothing, Shirtworks, Daily Bread & Mercantile and William’s Campus U-Tote-Em as Best Customer Service
Tickets for the Annual Awards Gala are limited, but can still be purchased on the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce Facebook event page. For more information, please contact the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce Membership Director Gemma Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce: The Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business support and development organization in Kittitas County, and one of the largest in Central Washington. With just over 500 members representing every business sector, the Chamber and its committees oversee county-wide tourism promotion and economic development initiatives and a range of business support tools including publications, web services, seminars and even leadership development for a new generation.
Emily Masseth, Public Relations Specialist